Dental Implants McKinney TX
Losing a tooth can be quite a devastating experience for both your self-confidence and your overall oral health.
Even only one missing tooth could have a major impact on what happens to the spacing of all of your other teeth. It could even negatively affect the functionality of your mouth and create a threat to the long-term health and viability of adjacent teeth. To best fit your needs and budget, Dossett Dental McKinney offers both dental implants and dental bridges and dental implants to restore your smile.
Dental Implants in McKinney, TX
Dentists agree the optimal solution to a missing tooth is a dental implant. This process usually involves installing a post made of titanium in your jawbone. Once the area around the post has sufficiently healed, the post becomes an anchor for your new replacement tooth. This implant is designed and created in a laboratory according to custom specifications for a precise fit.
Dental Bridges in McKinney
One option for replacing missing teeth is a dental bridge. These bridges are composed of porcelain crowns that are anchored by the two teeth adjacent to the missing tooth. The end result is a natural-looking solution that is strong and durable and will allow you to eat whatever you like.
There are a number of benefits associated with getting a dental implant in McKinney, TX:
- Strength – No other procedures for replacing teeth give the same level of longevity and strength that a dental implant does. Implant rarely break or become loose.
- Durability – Not only is the implant physically strong, but you never have to worry about replacing it. Implants are guaranteed to last you for the rest of your life.
- Appearance – It is almost impossible to tell the difference between dental implants and natural teeth. They are created to look exactly like your surrounding teeth.
Contact us for more information about affordable dental implants in McKinney
If you are missing teeth, dental implants or bridges may be the best option for you. Call Dossett Dental McKinney today at
469-277-2853 to schedule your free initial consultation at our office just off Eldorado Pkwy in McKinney, Texas.
- Phone: 469-277-2853
- 4550 W. Eldorado Pkwy #107
- McKinney, TX 75070
- Monday: 8:30am to 5:00pm
- Tuesday: 10:30am to 7:00pm
- Wednesday: 8:30am to 5:00pm
- Thursday: 8:30am to 5:00pm
- Friday: 8:30am to 4:00pm
- Saturday: 8:30am to 2:00pm